State Bank of India invites application for various posts of Clerical Cadre in its Associate Banks. SBI director has published the latest recruitment at official website at www.sbi.co.in. Interested applicants are advised to submit their online application during 20.11.2014 to 09.12.2014.
Education qualification: A graduate degree from accepted board or university.
Age (as on 01.12.2014):
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
- Applicants born between 01.12.1986 and 01.12.1994 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation as per the SBI and central/state govt.
Bank Wise Vacancies:
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur: 1000 posts
- State Bank of Travancore: 1300 posts
- State Bank of Mysore: 725 vacancies
- State Bank of Patiala: 1200 vacancies
- State Bank of Hyderabad: 2200 vacancies
Selection procedure: The final selection will be made only written test and interview.
Pay Scale (in Rs.): 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.
Application fee (in Rs.):
Payment of fee online can be made online by using master visa debit/ credit card/ net banking etc.
How to apply: Applicants can apply online at websites http://www.sbi.co.in/ orwww.statebankofindia.com, then move on Careers with us page.